One-On-One or Group DISC Assessments
People generally make the mistake of assuming that others interact and think the same way they do, and many of us grew up believing in The Golden Rule: treating others the way you would like to be treated. Instead, we encourage another practical rule to live by - what Dr. Tony Alessandra calls The Platinum Rule®: to treat others the way THEY want to be treated.
The DISC Assessment and Report makes it easy to identify and understand our own style, recognize others and cognitively adapt to different styles, and develop a process to communicate more effectively with others. We can consciously decide to apply what we learn. It won’t always be easy, and it will take practice, but with some effort, we can choose to adapt to others for increased communication.
There are many Benefits of Learning and Applying DISC:
Understand the communication preferences of others and become a more valuable employee, manager, and team member (person, partner, friend)
WHAT IS DISC?
DISC is a simple, practical, easy to remember, and universally applicable model. It focuses on individual patterns of external, observable behaviors.
• DISC is: needs-motivated, observable behavior and emotion. It is a combination of nature (inherent) and nurture (learned).
• DISC is NOT: a measure of intelligence, skills, education or experience, or an indicator of values.
• Increase Commitment and Cooperation
• Build Effective Teams
• Resolve and Prevent Conflict
• Gain Endorsement, Credibility, Rapport
• Know or Understand Others (interpersonal skills, communication preferences, behavioral strengths, potential areas of improvement)
• Increase Sales