Although a teacher, conventionally speaking is expected to have a well developed personal practice, there are often very different skills needed to translate one's own experiences into lessons. In this course you will learn methods and techniques that suit a wide variety of learning styles.
What to expect each week:
- Sessions are conducted as Zoom webinars at 7pm EST on one weeknight each week.
- Each Webinar is recorded and uploaded for later reference, or if you are not able to be present during the session.
- There will be a grounding at the beginning of each session led by the instructor or a volunteer, and at least one meditation.
- Each session will focus on a new topic with a question and answer section at the end.
- Between sessions you will be given a suggested home practice to help integrate the concepts.
- Upon registration you will gain access to the resources section of this website, where you will find videos and audio files to help you with your practice.
- You will be teamed up with a co-coach for continued practice and reflection.
- There is assigned reading that makes up part of the 100hrs.
- A pre-recorded video is to be watched for discussion at each live session.
- Home practice will be discussed.